While we can’t guarantee the quality or accuracy of any listings, we can say is that the R26 is a great boat and if you find one here that you like, you should snatch it up if you can! Please let sellers know that you saw their boat here. Your and their support is what keeps us afloat! Boats listed for sale here on the Ranger26.com site are listed as a service to both sellers and buyers. Ranger26.com takes no responsibility for the listing, the sea worthiness of the vessel or the credibility (or sanity) of the sellers, buyers or hull kickers!
Ranger 26 Review – coming soon!
1978 Kent Ranger 26′ – $10,900 – 5/1/2015
Seller: David Rynning – 206-948-4427
- 2014 Yamaha 9.9 4-stroke engine with electric start
- Fuel tanks: Two 12-gal and two 3-gal
- Two batteries plus A/C shore power, VHF, Stereo
- Main plus 3 head sails
- Sail cover & Bimini, 2 anchors
- Spare centerboard pendant and custom-manufactured stanchion sheave housing *
- Facts and help are available on www.ranger26.com and a review of the boat is published in Small Craft Advisor (Issue #39 May/Jun 2006); the article includes a photo of our boat, formerly Spontaneity.
This boat also appears in the June 2015 48 Degrees North classified pages.
* This boat comes with a spare, stanchion sheave housing, one of the few available replacement parts for this otherwise impossible to replace. It was included when I bought Green Eyes and remains with the boat. (It is one of the new castings made and sold only by the Admiral & Ranger26.com). I had the assembly checked out when we purchased and there’s no corrosion/leak issue on this boat; I think most problems were on boats with the inboard engine-related plumbing.